Author Topic: Greetings everyone - CoMa/CM from Hash Rush here!  (Read 346 times)

Greetings everyone - CoMa/CM from Hash Rush here!
« on: June 18, 2018, 07:30:04 PM »

Darkfall

• Developer
    • View Profile
Hey there everyone,

My name is Tenzin Chiodak (Tibetan name is from my fathers side, but I was born and raised in the UK, mothers side is Czech) and I'm the English speaking Community Manager (people usually shorten the title to CM, but I'm very fond of CoMa) for Hash Rush, a Blockchain powered game (I'll make a proper Hash Rush introduction thread on these forums as well).

I'm a gamer at heart and have been working on games (as a Community Manager) for over 10 years now. I started off with Gameforge (German free2play publisher) and worked on Therian Saga, Dropzone and Hex Shards of Fate (Hex was my favourite from my time in Gameforge).

After leaving Gameforge, I took a year out to really look at the gaming scene, especially the online gaming scene as I had huge misgivings towards how games (f2p especially) moved from a priority making games fun, toward a priority of generating the most revenue. After some time off, and a lot of research on how Blockchain games can give power back to the players, I found myself working with an awesome game called Hash Rush.

My introduction to crypto came while I was still in Gameforge. A Russian co-worker and friend introduced me to Ethereum, which somehow lead me to take part in the Electroneum ICO. When Electroneum launched I used that to learn about CPU mining, then GPU mining and after that, I pretty much started to live the crypto life!

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask! Otherwise, I really do look forward to being a part of this community!

Re: Greetings everyone - CoMa/CM from Hash Rush here!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 09:12:24 PM »

CryptAiz

• Admin.
    • View Profile
Hey Tenzin, welcome to the forum. Good to have you here. I am gamer at heart too!

That is a very interesting background. i am glad you found your way to crypto. Its a whole new world out there.

Looking forward to the HashRush. Maybe if you can, make a information thread in the blockchain games sections.

As u can see we have just began. We believe that blockchain gaming need a place of its own away from all the noise of non gaming related project and hence we build this forum for everyone.

Lets make a good and open community. Please ask your fellows to join as well.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 01:25:59 PM »

Darkfall

• Developer
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcome, I really do like the idea of these forums so am looking forward to seeing them grow!

Don't worry, I will be starting up a Hash Rush thread in the games section! Just waiting for a specific announcement to go live from our end (the timing of your forums are excellent for that).

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 09:38:31 PM »

CryptAiz

• Admin.
    • View Profile
Okay awesome. Looking forward to the thread.

Yes i agree, the idea of forum is great if managed well. Some great discussion and thus outputs are possible. Take the example of bitcointalk forum.

It is a nice way to communicate online

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 08:07:53 PM »

Darkfall

• Developer
    • View Profile
Okay awesome. Looking forward to the thread.

Yes i agree, the idea of forum is great if managed well. Some great discussion and thus outputs are possible. Take the example of bitcointalk forum.

It is a nice way to communicate online
Sorry about the short absence, but I'm back to lurk on these forums! :)
You're totally right, forums can provide for some great discussions, I do like bitcointalk, but sometimes I think that they are a victim of their own success and have grown slightly too large (it's quite hard to bring up 'new' blockchain products e.g. gaming there). But hopefully that's where your forums come into play!